Digital Transformation World , Niza 14 mayo
Thousands of telecoms executives are gathering at Digital Transformation World in Nice, to explore, collaborate, and become. The focus is on radically simplifying and automating core business operations to deliver the agility and efficiency needed in today’s market. Open platform-based digital ecosystems for industry and society will be shown. And more than 30 Catalyst innovation projects, created by 120 companies, will help to shape the telecoms industry as it moves into a decade of digital transformation.
The best minds in the industry come together at Digital Transformation World – formerly TM Forum Live! – to collaborate and agree the vision, pace, and practical and affordable path for the digital transformation of the telecoms industry worldwide.
- Connect with over 3000 worldwide senior executives in a unique environment of collaboration.
- Five tracks focused on the top challenges our members have identified – from monetizing data to delivering new digital services.
- 250+ industry leading speakers, offering you key practical next steps on transforming to a digital business.
- 30 proof-of-concept Catalyst projects, showcasing truly innovative solutions
- Packed out expo demonstrating the latest technology and digital products.
Digital Transformation World - the how of Digital Transformation
Join thousands of telecommunications industry peers at Digital Transformation World – formerly TM Forum Live! – to discover the how of digital transformation.
Explore how the Open Digital Architecture, using industry-agreed Open APIs, is being adopted worldwide.
Meet the 120+ companies collaborating through rapid proof-of concept Catalyst projects on: artificial intelligence; blockchain; zero-touch operations; ONAP; lifecycle service orchestration; 5G; smart cities; digital ecosystems and more.
Become a confident leader in your organization, as you benchmark the maturity of your digital transformation vs industry peers. Learn how zero-touch operations are emerging through simplification, automation and intelligence.
More info https://dta.tmforum.org